Breaking

Saturday, July 21, 2018

To people who want to start running. Let's hold down only these 5 points before running.

I want to exercise for the summer! Running seems to be the easiest, even if you do not join the gym. But, I'm not good at driving ... .... The model of Victoria Secret, Karlie Kloss, was also originally disliked running. Such she is Caroline Burke's that was conscious in order to finish the full marathon and sunny the " Elite Daily introduced me to in the article of".


Let's start with this as a trigger !
6365347724656640
For running, in particular for inexperienced people, the hurdles are expensive and I do not know how to approach them. It may be the workout method of Karlie Kloss who will give you such a heavy back .

She started running as a training for the half marathon in Paris and finished the first full marathon in New York as soon as possible . Now is also the same time entrepreneurs and there under the name model , the cover of "Forbes" celebrities decorate up.

Even if I can not imagine myself who is still running now, I would like to take advice from her seriously. I will introduce "5 aims" that will lead you to "runner's high" with Kloss's comments.

01.
Aim for
sustainability by finding the environment to be inspired
5529879948820480
Each person has different circumstances in which results can be obtained. Then, let's first find an "environment where you can enjoy running". Some people like to run with running machines that will instantly run speed and distance, others who like outdoor running that throws themselves naturally.

Karlie Kloss is a sudden outdoor faction . She talks like this.

I do not seem to be suitable for running machines. I think it took time to start running, because I was trying my machine all the time. The scenery does not change, it does not fit in imaichi ne.

02.
I think to succeed
Movement of the body may be "physical activity" to the last, but it is also fact that the mental state greatly affects it. In other words, to maintain motivation for workouts, it is important to have a mindset of "to succeed". Until you can do it, you only need to do "pretending", so it is key point to challenge with confidence.

Kloss talks about the rejection that he had in running .

At that time, I was deciding my own thing. "I am not a runner". But when I cease to decide, I finally got to think "Let's challenge the half marathon, let's run."

03.
Have a certain level of competitiveness
5851299195125760
Just having a little competitive spirit, you have to follow the next step.

Of course, getting competitive spirit and support from running companions is also a hand, but myself is a sufficient competitor. For example, to run faster than last time, aim for a long distance. It is a wonderful ambition to aim both of them.

Kloss also implied the importance of competitiveness .

I am originally competitive. So when there are people who can run faster than I can, I'll push myself as closely as possible to match them.

04. Carefully routine
after workout
The quality of the workout is dependent on whether you regularly work from your body. Therefore, let's try not to lose your stretch, hydration and then ingest the necessary nutrition so that you can fully recover after running.

Advice for Kloss to deliver voices against running is to take moisture firmly.

Anyway to drink plenty of water! I try to take plenty of water before and after workout. Afterwards I'm charged with energy by drinking protein shake and ingesting the necessary nutrition.
05. Grasp
running as a change of pace
5016717256294400
Running is a good opportunity to rest your brain one step away from a chaotic and busy day and to check your own axis. Some people refresh their minds with meditation, but just by jogging with sneakers can make the brain clearer .

The following is from Kloss' s interview.

Running is the time you can look back on yourself without being disturbed by anything. So I feel like refreshing. Because you can bring only what is really important to you to the axis of your mind, after running, you can think "OK, I will do my best tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment

আপনার মতামতের জন্য ধন্যবাদ /Thanks for your feedback