Breaking

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Today is the day to think about eating.

Eating out inevitably tends to get frustrated in hurried days. I took breakfast, I did not eat much vegetables. The reason why we can not maintain a good balance is "Is there anything else you care about and there is not enough room to think about that!" Is it honest?

Nonetheless, I think that I think that I can try a healthy meal today.

On April 19th "Food Day Day"


First of all, 19 days of each month by the Cabinet Office the day of the food education , but I have been defined as (※ 1) . In addition, on April 19, it seems that it is set as the day of food education by private companies (* 2) . In other words, it is the day of double food education .



(* 1) Established in 2005 according to the basic education promotion promotion plan based on the Basic Eating Law.
(* 2) Mitsubishi Corporation established from a pun of 419. The enactment date is unknown.

A little more healthy meal than usual


I do not say difficult things to eat according to the " meal balance guide " that I learned in lessons when I was a junior high or high school student . I just want you to try something more healthy everyday than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

আপনার মতামতের জন্য ধন্যবাদ /Thanks for your feedback